Wednesday 3 June 2009

Family Friendly Car

The boyfriend has a thing about Audi cars. I caught him last night look at second hand ones for sale last night online.
“What are you doing?”
“Looking at cars!”
“Why? We don’t need a car and that doesn’t look very particle it has no leg room in the back.” I was appalled that my sensible boyfriend was looking at a £25,000 car. What have you done with my Justin and when can I have him back?!
“What do you need leg room for?”
“Legs. Hence why they call it leg room. But more importantly, what do we need a car for? I’m not letting you fork out £25,000 on a car that we will only use for a few years.”
“How do you know we’ll only use it for a few years?” He had that cheeky grin on him face. “I’m not going to buy a car. Please what do you take me for? Besides, like I’m letting you drive my Audi TT. No you can get a Porsche Carrera. You would look much cuter in a zippy Porsche.”
“Yeah, a really fast one with no lid!”
He laughed at my serious attempt of car talk. Bored, I walked out of the room to let him drool over cars.

Talk of Porsche, Justin decided to search porches. All of a sudden he burst into laughter and called out to me! “Kell, come check this!”
I walked back into the room to find him look at a porsche advert. I didn't understand what was so funny.
“Read the advert.”
So I read the advert. One line stood out to me. ‘A much loved car. Quick sale or wife will leave me.’
“Now look at the pictures….”

I’ll let you be the judge of this?!

The Chick Magnet?



No comments:

Post a Comment